Our policies have been developed as a courtesy to our clients and ensure service quality & sustainability of our small business.
Appointments can be made by email via: firstname.lastname@example.org or sms/phone 0412 489 340
We do our very best to offer guaranteed appointment times. In accordance:
1. sms reminders are sent 48-hours prior to your appointment.
2. changes to appointments MUST be made 24-hours prior to appointment via phone or sms to 0412 489 340 or email email@example.com
3. unless we receive a cancellation or appointment change request, your reminder sms will be noted by us as you acknowledging and agreeing to our cancellation policy.
Some treatments may require a deposit of $50. We offer credit card and bank transfer options. In accordance with our rescheduling policy, if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, fail to show or arrive late with insufficient treatment time this amount will be deducted at the time of your scheduled appointment.
Rescheduling, Cancellations & No-Shows
For new client’s comfort and treatment experience we kindly ask you to arrive at the salon at least 10-minutes prior to your appointment. This will allow you time to complete your consultation form, change and relax prior to your treatment. Alternatively, if an electronic client consultation form is sent to you via a link or email, it must be returned at least 24-hours prior to you’re scheduled appointment.
We understand that running late can be an unexpected occurrence. As our treatments are often back to back if you please understand that it may impact your treatment by:
Re-Booking Your Treatment
New Client Follow-Up
For all New Clients, an sms follow-up will be sent the next day to ensure your skin is responding well and to answer any questions you may have.
Medical Discolure & Conditions
Every client completes a new client form. We operate with the understanding that the information you provide is true and accurate. In accordance, please notify us if anything changes in terms of your health status- including pregnancy and any new medications or topical treatments you are using.
Programs/Packages/Offers - Conditions
We value our clients and the time you take out from busy schedules for your essential beauty treatments. Unfortunately, due to insurance reasons, children cannot be present in the treatment area during treatments. We thank you for your understanding.
Under No circumstances are pets permitted in the salon.
J’Adore Beauty Bar has no direct wheelchair access. We are located on the ground level and so please do not hesitate to contact us should you require access to the salon for a treatment and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Prices and Service Offerings
J'Adore Beauty Bar is committed to providing results-based treatments. We price our treatments with our clients best interests in mind and offer options such as After-Pay to assist with both treatment and products. We cannot provide in-salon payment plans. Whilst we do not have annual price increases we reserve the right to change prices or services, without notice, and in accordance with business requirements. We invite you to contact us if you wish to discuss these changes.
J’Adore Beauty Bar collects information from clients for the purpose of the client, mainly for contacting the client to determine treatment and product suitability; and to advise about new salon treatments or offers.
How Your Information Is Collected
1. All clients are required to complete a Client Consultation Form; either in Hard Copy or Electronically
2. Online forms can be made available for clients to complete and return via email; or can be completed when booking an online service
Why Your Information Is Requested
3. The collection of your personal information is for the following purpose:
4. To determine client suitability for any treatments or retail products that is offered in- salon
5. To ensure clients can be contacted by J’Adore Beauty Bar in lieu of services or treatments
6. For follow-up after a treatment or in anticipation of a future service
7. For marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised
8. All communication whether verbal and/or in writing that is of a confidential or sensitive nature, will remain confidential
9. Hard copy client data is stored in a secure location and locked
10. Electronic Data is password protected
12. In each instance, J’Adore Beauty Bar will take every reasonable precaution to protect its data from misuse, loss or unauthorised use
13. J’Adore Beauty Bar will never disclose verbal or non-verbal communication to a third party, unless required by law
14. Should a client request information to be passed onto a third party, electronic or written approval will be required by J’Adore Beauty Bar
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.